COVID19 Guidance: Customers with fittings booked
We appreciate that this is a difficult time, but we will continue to follow COVID-secure guidelines to protect you and our staff to the best of our ability. We kindly ask that you work with us to ensure a safe working environment for our small team.
- Let us know as soon as possible if anyone in your home is self isolating/suspected positive for COVID19
- Please open windows at least 1 hour before fitters arrive (normally begins around 9:00am)
- Our fitters will be wearing masks but they must have the room to themselves for the length of the install.
- Sadly for us, we can't accept your tea or coffee.
COVID19 Guidance: New CustomersCurrently we are not conducting at home surveys. To ensure the safety of our small team we are now conducting all initial estimates remotely.
Here's how to get involved:
1) Measure the width of the opening where your sliding doors will span (Don't worry about being too exact - we always come out and measure up for ourselves before a fitting takes place)
2) Send us an image of the kind of doors you're wanting - there are many styles to choose from on our facebook or website (glass and wood colours can normally be swapped out at no extra charge)
3) We will quote you for a standard wardrobe interior which normally includes double hanging areas and a shelf up top. If you want anything else for ex. internal drawers sets, open shelving, shoe storage, pull out mirrors or battery operated sensor lights then please let us know and we can include this in the quote for you.
4)Send us all the info to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us through facebook.